Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
# Version 41.0.9, release-date 2022-06-09
* This build is a pre-release of version 4.2 of X-definition.
It supports implementation of data formats JSON, XON, Properties,
and Windows INI, and CSV. Those features are undocumented yet.
However, this buld supports all features of version 4.1.
* Asterisk (`*`) may be now used for sequential parameters specifying minimum
or maximum of `minLength`, `maxLength`, `minInclusive`, or `maxInclusive`.
* In XON format it is now possible to write `=` (equal sign) after a name of
named value even if it is quoted.
* prepared new internal format of XON -> XMl contersion (see methods
* In XON format follows after the name of value a colon (instead of equal sign).
* XON command names in X-definition models are now `x:script`, and `x:oneOf`
instead of `$script` and `$oneOf`.