X-definition is registered technology of the firm Syntea software group a.s., for professional work with XML documents.
For the purpose of describing the structure of XML documents, their validation, processing and creation, this tool was developed by Syntea Software Group Inc. It allows the user to not only define the structure of XML documents, but also to describe specifically their processing and construction.
1. MODEL OF XML ELEMENT IN X-DEFINITION
2. SIMPLIFIED NOTATION OF OCCURRENCE
3. SCRIPT OF ELEMENT
4. SCRIPT SECTIONS AND EVENTS
5. DECLARATION OF TYPES, METHODS AND VARIABLES
6. EXAMPLE OF COMPLETE X-DEFINITION
7. USING NAMESPACES
8. MODEL OF MORE COMPLEX DATA WITH CHILD ELEMENTS
9. REFERENCES AND MODELS OF ELEMENTS
11. ACTIONS AND OPTIONS
12. SECTIONS OF THE SCRIPT – VALIDATION SECTION OF TEXT VALUES
13. COLLECTION OF X-DEFINITIONS
14. DECLARATION OF VARIABLES, METHODS AND TYPES