X-definition is registered technology of the firm Syntea software group a.s., for professional work with XML documents.
For the purpose of describing the structure of XML documents, their validation, processing and creation, this tool was developed by Syntea Software Group Inc. It allows the user to not only define the structure of XML documents, but also to describe specifically their processing and construction.
1. MODEL OF XML ELEMENT IN X-DEFINITION
2. NOTATION OF A QUANTIFIER
3. SCRIPT OF ELEMENTS AND TEXT NODES
4. SCRIPT SECTIONS AND EVENTS
5. DECLARATION OF TYPES, METHODS AND VARIABLES
6. EXAMPLE OF COMPLETE X-DEFINITION
7. USING NAMESPACES
8. REFERENCES AND MODELS OF ELEMENTS
10. ACTIONS AND OPTIONS
11. EXAMPLE OF X-DEFINITION WITH GROUPS
12. COLLECTION OF X-DEFINITIONS
13. DECLARATION OF VARIABLES, METHODS AND TYPES